USB Type-C to 3x USB 3.0 Type-A hub with Gigabit Ethernet Port, aluminium
This is a USB-C to USB 3.0X3 with Gigabit Ethernet hub. The three USB3.0 ports allow you to connect three USB devices or hubs to the host computer, and the host computer can easily get access to the network through the Gigabit Ethernet port.
It can work on Macbook or Google new Chromebook Pixel and other USB-C supported devices. No additional power is required.
1) Connect the USB-C male port of this product to computer
2) Connect the 3 USB 3.0 outputs of this product to 3 USB 3.0 devices
4) Connect Gigabit Ethernet port of this product to Ethernet Router with an Ethernet cable
5) Automatically or manually set IP address of computer
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Specifications may vary.
* The product picture(s) is only for your reference, it may differ from the actual product.