ASRock Super Alloy
Supports 6th Generation Intel® Core Processors (Socket 1151)
Supports Dual Channel DDR4 2133
1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 2 PCIe 2.0 x1
Graphics Output Options: D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI
7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
4 USB 3.0 (2 Front, 2 Rear)
Supports Full Spike Protection, ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
||ASRock Super Alloy
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Full Spike Protection
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
||- Supports 6th Generation Intel® Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors (Socket 1151)
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
||- Intel® H110
- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB*
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
||- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 5.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU, GT_CPU, DRAM, VPPM, PCH 1.0V, VCCIO, VCCPLL, VCCSA Voltage Multi-adjustment
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider, Intel® HD Graphics 510/530
- Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 12
- Max. shared memory 1024MB*
- Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI**
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz / (3840x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports Accelerated Media Codecs: HEVC, VP8, VP9
- Supports HDCP with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
*The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
**Supports up to 2 displays simultaneously.
***Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
****Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
*****Intel® InTru 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)*
- Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- ELNA Audio Caps
*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
||- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Realtek RTL8111E
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- Supports LAN Cable Detection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1: x16 mode)*
- 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slots
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- 1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x TPM Header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)
- 1 x Chassis Fan Connector (4-pin)
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 4 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x USB 3.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))*
*USB3_4_5 is shared with USB_6_7.
**The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
|Rear Panel I/O
||- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
|Software and BIOS
- ASRock Disk Health Report
- ASRock USB Key
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock XFast RAM
- ASRock Fast Boot (Fast Boot, Restart to UEFI)*
- ASRock EZ Mode
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock Crashless BIOS
- ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)
- ASRock UEFI Tech Service
- ASRock Easy Driver Installer
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
|| - Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
||- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
||- CPU/Chassis temperature sensing
- CPU/Chassis Fan Tachometer
- CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature)
- CPU/Chassis Fan multi-speed control
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, GT_CPU, DRAM, VPPM, PCH 1.0V, VCCIO, VCCSA
||- Micro ATX Form Factor: 9.1-in x 7.4-in, 23.1 cm x 18.8 cm
- Solid Capacitor design
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit*
*To install Windows® 7 OS, a modified installation disk with xHCI drivers packed into the ISO file is required. Please see our online tutorial or check our User Manual for more detailed instructions.
For the updated Windows® 10 driver, please visit ASRock's website for details.
||- FCC, CE, WHQL
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Specifications may vary.
* The product picture(s) is only for your reference, it may differ from the actual product.