Arctic Alumina thermal compound is the first ceramic based, polysynthetic thermal compound for use between modern high power CPUs and performance heatsinks or water cooling solutions.
* Premium Ceramic Content: Arctic Alumina uses a layered composite of three unique shapes and sizes of ceramic particles to maximise particle to particle contact area and thermal transfer. This exclusive combination provides performance exceeding most metal based compounds.
* Controlled Triple Phase Viscosity: Arctic Alumina does not contain any silicone. The suspension fluid is a proprietary mixture of advanced polysynthetic oils that work together to provide three distinctive functional phases. As it comes from the syringe, Arctic Alumina's consistency is engineered for easy application in a thin even layer. During the CPU's initial use, the compound thins out to enhance the filling of the microscopic valleys and ensure the best physical contact between the heatsink and the CPU core. Then the compound thickens slightly over the next 50 to 200 hours of use to its final consistency designed for long term stability.
* Absolute Stability: Arctic Alumina will not separate, run, migrate, or bleed.
* Electrical Insulator: Arctic Alumina does not contain any metal or other electrically conductive materials. It is a pure electrical insulator, neither electrically conductive nor capacitive.
* Performance: 2 to 10 degrees centigrade lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads when measured with a calibrated thermal diode imbedded in the CPU core.