Intel H370 mini-ITX gaming motherboard with Aura Sync RGB LED lighting, Intel 802.11ac Wi-Fi, pre-mounted I/O shield, dual M.2, SATA 6Gbps, USB 3.1 and HDMI.
- LGA1151 socket: Ready for 8th Gen Intel® Core desktop processors.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips.
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Double-decker PCH and M.2 heatsinks design for optimal heat dissipation and gaming performance.
- Advanced cooling: Automated system-wide tuning and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teamed with Sonic Studio III creates immersive aural landscapes.
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst for smoother, safer, lag-free online play, plus integrated 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support.
Official Product Link
||Intel® Socket 1151 for 8th Generation Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
|| Intel® H310
||2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor
** DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors.
||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D/D-Sub ports
- Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 25600 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports D-sub with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
Supports Intel® InTru 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider
||1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode)
||Intel® H310 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, , with M Key, type 2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode)*1
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray,
||Realtek® RTL8111H, 1 x Gigabit LAN
|Wireless Data Network
||Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
Audio Feature :
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
* Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
||Intel® H310 Chipset :
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 up to 5Gbps port(s) (2 at back panel, blue, Type-A, 2 at mid-board)
Intel® H310 Chipset :
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 2 at mid-board)
|ROG Exclusive Features
ASUS 5X Protection III :
- ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
- ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM: 5 Phase digital power design
ASUS EPU :
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- File Transfer
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution
- ASUS Fan Xpert 2+
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-DIMM
M.2 Onboard(The latest transfer technologies with up to 20 Gb/s data transfer speeds)
|Back I/O Ports
||1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x DVI-D
1 x D-Sub
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A, up to 5Gbps
2 x USB 2.0
3 x Audio jack(s)
|Internal I/O Ports
||1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE x4 mode)
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x Chassis Intrusion connector(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x 14-1 pin TPM connector
1 x System panel connector
1 x Speaker connector
1x M.2 Socket 1 with E Key, type 2230 WiFi/BT devices support or PCIe/USB/CNVi mode
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
2 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
||128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
||WOL by PME, PXE
||Windows® 10 64-bit
||Mini ITX Form Factor
6.7 inch x 6.7 inch ( 17 cm x 17 cm )
*1 When a device in SATA mode is installed on the M.2 socket, SATA_2 port cannot be used.
Due to the Chipset limitation, when a M.2 device is installed in PCIe mode, the socket is set
to PCIe 2.0.