Asus TUF Z390 Plus Gaming ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
TUF Protection: SafeSlot, ESD guards, DDR4 overvoltage protection, Digi+ VRM, and stainless-steel back I/O for long-term reliability
Military-grade TUF Components: TUF LANGuard, TUF chokes, TUF capacitors, and TUF MOSFETs for maximum durability
OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
MemOK! II: Automatically fixes boot failures that arise due to memory overclocking and instability
Realtek S1200A Codec: Features an unprecedented 108dB signal-to-noise ratio for the stereo line-out and a 103dB SNR for the line-in, providing pristine audio quality
GPU Temperature Sensing & Fan Xpert 4: Ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and acoustics
Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear
Intel® Socket 1151 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 4266(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor.
Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® UHD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DisplayPort ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz
- Supports DisplayPort with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™
DP 1.2 Multi-Stream Transport compliant, supports DP 1.2 monitor daisy chain up to 3 displays
Supports AMD CrossFireX™ Technology
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or x8+x4+x4)
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode) *1
4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 *1
*For 3 SSD on CPU support, install a Hyper M.2 X16 card (sold separately) into the PCIeX16_1 slot, enable this card under BIOS settings.
Intel® Z390 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*2
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*3
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray, *3
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology supports
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Intel® CPU with Intel® Rapid Storage Technology support (RAID 0 & RAID 1)
PCIEX16_1 slot supports up to 3 Intel® PCIe NVME SSDs via a Hyper M.2 X16 series Card*4
Intel® I219V, featuring Turbo LAN
Dual interconnect between the integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
Realtek® ALC S1200A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
Audio Feature :
- Exclusive DTS Custom for GAMING Headsets.
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
* Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
Intel® Z390 Chipset :
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel, , Type-A)
Intel® Z390 Chipset :
8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel, , Type-A, 4 at mid-board)
Intel® Z390 Chipset :
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (4 at mid-board)
- Advanced fan and liquid controls for ultimate cooling and quietness
ASUS TUF PROTECTION
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM: Precision control for stable power
- ASUS SafeSlot: Protect your graphics card Investment
- ASUS ESD Guard: Enhanced ESD protection
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
ASUS Optimem II：
- Optimem (Improved DDR4 stability)
ASUS EPU :
TUF ENGINE! Power Design :
- TUF Components (Choke, Cap. & MOSFET; certified by military-standard)
- Aura Lighting Control
- Aura RGB Strip Headers
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- Turbo LAN
- PC Cleaner
- File Transfer
- ASUS C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall)
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- Stylish Fanless Design: PCH Heat-sink & MOS Heat-sink & M.2 Heat-sink solution
- ASUS Fan Xpert 4
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS O.C. Tuner
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
M.2 Onboard(The latest transfer technologies with up to 32Gb/s data transfer speeds)
- Enhance memory compatibility. More smart and convenient. Keep high performance. (Shorten the PC starting time)
- Auto download driver and software. Friendly for first PC builder.
BACK I/O PORTS
1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A,
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
3 x 8-channel Audio I/O
INTERNAL I/O PORTS
2 x Aura RGB Strip Header(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 1-port connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (4 -pin)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s) (4 -pin)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (4 -pin)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector ()
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x 8-pin EATX 12 V Power connector
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x MemOK! II switch(es)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x System panel connector
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x TUF Gaming Sticker
1 x TUF Certification card(s)
1 x SCD (by region)
128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 EZ Tuning Wizard, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F9 Search, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
ASUS EZ Update
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
Windows® 10 64-bit
ATX Form Factor
12.0 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
WOL by PME, PXE
*1. The PCIe x1_3, PCIe x1_4 slots share bandwidth with PCIe x16_2. The PCIe x16_2 slot runs at x2 mode as default. Please check BIOS for more configuration.
*2. When a device in SATA mode is installed on the M.2_1 socket, SATA_2 port cannot be used.
*3. When a device is installed on the M.2_2 socket, SATA_5/6 port cannot be used.
*4. Supports CPU RAID with Intel® PCIe NVME SSDs. RAID 0 and 1 are supported via a Hyper M.2 X16 series card or on RAID sets created between the onboard M.2 socket and a Hyper M.2 X16 series card.
All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.