FlashForge Creator Pro is the newest desktop 3D printer that is built upon open source platform. It prints ABS better than ever with improvements and new hardware additions. The perfect 3D printer providing the ultimate user experience that DIYers and hobbyists are going after.
Key features and improvements:
- Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator's original wood frame.
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
- New heat-resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
- New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
- New LED light illuminates the build chamber.
- New integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
- FlashForge Creator Pro.
- 2 spool holders.
- 2 spools of filament (net weight: 2.2 pounds per spool, material and color randomly selected).
- 2 filament guide tubes.
- Accessory bag containing nuts, screws, and hex wrench set.
- Power supply cable.
- USB cable.
- End stop switch cable (spare part).
- Acrylic covers kit.
- 4GB SD card (contains software, test sample files and user manual).
- Overall dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm.
- Packing dimension: 590 x 470 x 580 mm.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Print from SD card or over USB
- Input file type: STL, gcode
- Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm.
- Build volume: About 5 liters
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm. (adjustable)
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm.
- Works well with 1.75 mm ABS, PLA, HIPS, and PVA
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Specifications may vary.
* The product picture(s) is only for your reference, it may differ from the actual product.