Official Product Link
|| AM4 Socket:
AMD Ryzen processor
AMD 7th Generation A-series/ Athlon processor
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
|| AMD A320
||2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 3200(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2667*/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
* Support for higher than DDR4 2667 MHz may vary by CPU.
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
* Actual support may vary by CPU.
||Realtek® ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Support for S/PDIF Out
|| Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
|| 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* Actual support may vary by CPU.
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
1 x PCI slot
||4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
|Internal I/O Connectors
||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x CPU fan header
2 x system fan headers
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x serial port header
1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors
||1 x PS/2 mouse port
1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x HDMI port
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red)
3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
||iTE® I/O Controller Chip
Fan speed detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
||1 x 128 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
|| Support for Windows 10 64-bit
Support for Windows 7 64-bit
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
|| Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 20.5cm
||Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.