|Offical Product Link
||Support for 7th and 6th generation Intel® Core i7 processors/Intel® Core i5 processors/ Intel® Core i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
||Intel® H270 Express Chipset
||2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 2400(O.C.)* / 2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support 2400 MHz or XMP memory, you must install a 7th generation processor.
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
2 x HDMI ports, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
||Realtek® ALC1220 codec
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
|Wireless Communication module
||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
BLUETOOTH 4.2, 4.1, BLE, 4.0, 3.0, 2.1+EDR
Support for 11ac wireless standard and up to 867 Mbps data rate
* Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
||2 x Intel® GbE LAN chips (10/100/1000 Mbit)
||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for the wireless communication module (M2_WIFI)
1 x M.2 connector on the back of the motherboard (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB header
6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
1 x USB Type-C port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support
|Internal I/O Connectors
||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector on the back of the motherboard
1 x CPU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x speaker header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x chassis intrusion header
|Back Panel Connectors
||1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
2 x HDMI ports
2 x SMA antenna connectors (2T2R)
1 x DVI-D port
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
1 x USB Type-C port, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support
2 x RJ-45 ports
1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
||iTE® I/O Controller Chip
Fan speed detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
||2 x 128 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
Support for DualBIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
||Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
Platform Power Management
System Information Viewer
Support for 3TB+ Unlock
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
||Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
Intel® Wireless Display
Intel® Optane Memory Ready
||Support for Windows 10/8.1 64-bit
Support for Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit
* Operating systems supported may vary depending on your processor model.
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
||Mini-ITX Form Factor; 17.0cm x 17.0cm
||Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.