Deliver impactful presentations with the R500 Laser Presentation Remote. Move freely and navigate slides from up to 20 meters away – and point out precise areas of focus with the red laser pointer. The R500 is optimized to work with Windows®, macOS and leading presentation software.
The R500 is a simple, reliable, and hassle-free presentation remote – so you can focus on crushing your delivery.
INTUITIVE SLIDE NAVIGATION
The R500’s unmistakable three button design means you can navigate your presentation slides with ease and confidence without having to look down to orient your fingers.
RED LASER POINTER
Point out precise areas of focus in your presentation with an easy-to-use and bright red laser pointer.
If you present on TV & LCD screens and need a digital pointer, try the:1
LOGITECH PRESENTATION APP
Customize button functions, monitor battery life, and set an on-screen timer from the Logitech Presentation App. Never worry about your computer going to sleep, the app keeps it awake while you present.2
20-METER OPERATING RANGE
Connect your R500 to your computer via USB receiver or Bluetooth® low energy technology. Then move and present freely from as far as 20 meters away.3
DESIGNED FOR A SECURE GRIP
The R500 Laser Presentation Remote has been designed to fit snugly into the palm of your hand, and its soft rubber surface and textured buttons allow for a confident grip while presenting.
1. Class 2 laser product tested to limit the power of emission to 1mW continuous wave. Laser light is reflected on LCD and plasma screens, making it less visible.
2. Only available when installing software on Mac and PC. Requires to install Logitech Presentation software, available for download at logitech.com/r500sw (Only compatible with Windows® 7 or later / macOS X 10.12 or later)
3. May vary based on environmental and computing conditions.
4. It may vary based on use and computing conditions.
5. When your battery is low, the R500 goes into a 'power-saving' mode – disabling the laser to extend battery life so you can continue presenting for an extra week.
6. Battery life may vary based on use and computing conditions.