Supports 7th / 6th Gen Intel® Core / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
Supports DDR4-2400 Memory (Max.)
DDR4 Boost: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost
VR Ready: Best virtual reality game experience without latency
Mystic Light and Mystic Light Sync: Control all LEDs in system with one click by GAMING APP or mobile devices.
Lightning Fast Game experience: Twin Turbo M.2 with Steel Armor. Intel Optane Memory Ready, Turbo U.2, Lightning USB 3.1 Gen2
Audio Boost 4 with Nahimic 2: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
GAMING LAN with LAN Protect, powered by Intel® : The best online gaming experience with lowest latency and bandwidth management
Military Class 5, Guard-Pro: Latest evolution in high quality components for best protection and efficiency
MULTI-GPU: With Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports AMD Crossfire
In-Game Weapons: GAMING Hotkey, X-Boost, Xsplit Gamecaster
EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
Click BIOS 5: Award-winning BIOS with high resolution scalable font, favorites and search function
GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on- and offline game and motherboard testing by eSports players
Supports 6th/ 7th Gen Intel® Core i3/i5/i7 processors, and Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® processors for Socket LGA1151
* This function will be supported depend on the CPU.
Intel® B250 Chipset
4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB
- 7th Gen processors support DDR4 2400/ 2133 MHz*
- 6th Gen processors support DDR4 2133 MHz*
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Please refer www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory.
* DDR4 memory modules can only run at maximum of 2400 MHz for 7th Gen processors and 2133 MHz for 6th Gen processors on XMP mode.
2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (support x16/x4 mode)
2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
2 x PCI x1 slots
Supports 2-Way AMD® CrossFire Technology
1 x HDMI port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30Hz(7th CPU), 4096x2160@24Hz(6th CPU), 2560x1600@60Hz
1 x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz
Intel® B250 Chipset
6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports*
2 x M.2 slots (Key M)
- Support up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s
- Support PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe U.2 SSD with Turbo U.2 Host Card**
- M2_1 slot supports 2242/ 2260 /2280/ 22110 storage devices
- M2_2 slot supports 2242/ 2260 /2280 storage devices
- Intel® Optane Memory Ready for M2_2 slot
Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology for Intel Core processors
* M.2 and SATA ports combination details please refer user manual.
** The Turbo U.2 Host Card is not included, please purchase separately.
*** Intel® Optane Technology is only supported when using 7th Gen processors. Before using Intel® Optane memory modules, please ensure that you have updated the drivers and BIOS to the latest version from MSI website.
ASMedia® ASM2142 Chipset
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) Type-C port on the back panel
ƒ- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) Type-A port on the back panel
Intel® B250 Chipset
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)*
- 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1 x 4-pin water pump fan connector
- 4 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x Front panel connectors
- 1 x RGB LED connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse combo port
- 2 x USB 2.0 Type-A ports
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A port
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port
- 2x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A ports
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 5 x OFC audio jacks
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector
12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.4 cm x 24.3 cm)
ATX Form Factor
9 mounting holes
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Specifications may vary.
* The product picture(s) is only for your reference, it may differ from the actual product.