Professional Printer Install T&C's
Have your new Printer installed by the professionals! Simply add this product to your cart, and once you have picked up or received your order from Umart, contact Nerd2Go via phone or email to book in your onsite Installation.
Terms and Conditions:
Booking of your Professional Installation requires a unique ID which will be printed on a physical card you will receive when you collect your order from Umart Online. Installation is limited to printers listed on Umart’s website. The Professional Installation card must be purchased on the same Umart invoice as the printer being installation.
Setup is limited to:
· The printer will be installed using the installation media provided with the printer or downloaded from the Manufacturer website if no installation media is provided.
· Connected to a single PC via USB
· Ongoing support can be obtained from the manufacturer or by a follow-up appointment which will be charged and Nerd2go's standard onsite or remote rates.
· "Scan to computer" or Scan to email will be set up if supported and the customer has the required credentials at the time of installation. and a test scan page will confirm
· If the correct hardware is not provided for the onsite session, a second booking will be required and will require the purchase of a second Professional Install product
· A cancellation notice period of 5 hours is required to reschedule bookings, no refund or reschedule will be provided for appointments cancelled with less than 5 hours’ notice.
This product is currently limited to the following suburbs (5KM Radius from Milton):
Brisbane CBD, Spring Hill, New Farm, Bowen Hills, Fortitude Valley, Herston, Newstead, Windsor, Alderley, Enoggera, Grange, Newmarket, Wilston, Kelvin Grove, Red Hill, Ashgrove, Ashgrove West, Milton, Paddington, Bardon, Auchenflower, Toowong, St Lucia, St Lucia South, Indooroopilly, Indooroopilly Centre, Taringa, Highgate Hill, South Brisbane, West End, Buranda, Dutton Park, Woolloongabba, East Brisbane, Kangaroo Point.