Netcomm 3GT1WN 3G Wireless N150 Router Details:
Stylish, Compact and Portable. Unleash the power of your 3G USB Modem and set up a wireless network wherever you need it.
NetComms 3G Travel Router t1 is a versatile and portable solution for wireless mobile broadband for the home, office or on the road. This device creates an instant Wireless N hotspot allowing you to share an Internet connection across multiple devices like smart phones, gaming consoles or other computers. With wireless data speeds of up to 150Mbps it is 300% faster than Wireless G technology1.
Connection to the Internet is achieved through either a 3G USB modem or via a fixed line (DSL/Cable/Satellite) connection to the routers WAN port. The integrated Lithium-Ion battery delivers networking power for up to 5 hours in one power-charge-cycle, which means you can set up your own Wi-Fi network without searching for a power point.
Featuring automatic Internet failover, this device will keep you connected. In case the DSL/Cable/Satellite connection drops out, it activates the 3G connection. The WAN port can also be configured optionally as a LAN port for a wired connection to a network client.
The device also features advanced security such as VPN pass-through, a full complement of wireless security options and a built in firewall. The setup is simple via NetComms browser interface. The firmware can be updated via NetComms website to take advantage of upcoming features.
The NetComm 3G Travel Router t1 supports an extensive range of 3G USB modems from most major 3G carriers and is compatible with Mac OS X, Windows OS and Linux.
• Stylish and compact 3G travel router with internal antenna and battery
• Creates instant Wireless hotspots to share the Internet connection of a 3G USB modem or DSL/Cable modem
• Supports Wireless N standard with data speeds up to 150Mbps1
• One USB2.0 Host port supports 3G USB modems
• Compatible with all 3G/Next G TM/UMTS/ HSPA/ EV-DO/ USB modems from leading vendors
• One WAN port for alternate wired Internet connection (DSL/Cable/Satellite via Ethernet)
• Ensures connectivity and business continuity with auto Internet failover from WAN port to 3G USB modem
• Mains-operated or up to 5 hours battery power if no power point is available
• Easy Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) by the single touch of a button to establish a secure wireless connection
• Full Wireless security - WEP, WPA, WPA2
• Browser based interface for configuration and management: OS independent and easy to use
|Product Specifications: |
|Product Description: ||NetComm Liberty 3G Travel Router t1 - wireless router |
|Device Type: ||Wireless router |
|Form Factor: ||External |
|Dimensions (WxDxH): || 10.3 cm x 7.6 cm x 2.2 cm |
|RAM: ||32 MB SDRAM |
|Flash Memory: ||4 MB |
|Routing Protocol: ||Static IP routing |
|Data Link Protocol: ||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n |
|Network / Transport Protoco: ||PPTP, IPSec, PPPoE, DHCP |
|Remote Management Protocol: ||HTTP |
|Features: ||Firewall protection, DMZ port, routing, DHCP support, NAT support, NAPT support, DoS attack prevention, packet filtering, dynamic DNS server, manageable, MAC address filtering, VPN passthrough, IP address filtering, Access Point operational mode, firmware upgradable, Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support, virtual server support, Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), DHCP server, Multiple SSID support, port forwarding |
|Compliant Standards: ||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.11n |
|System Requirements: ||Linux, Apple MacOS X, Microsoft Windows |
For more information please check the manufacturer's website.