PCI 5.1 Channel Sound Card
The PCI Surround Sound Card lets you add 5.1 channel audio to a desktop PC through a PCI slot, giving you audio output, and microphone/line input via 3.5mm mini-jacks.
A cost-effective multimedia solution for delivering high quality surround sound, this PCI sound card lets you enjoy full-duplex, 48KHz/16bit audio playback/recording, and offers support for HRTF 3D positional audio, Microsoft® DirectSound®, DirectSound 3D®, and A3D®.
Three internal auxiliary input connectors let you connect your CD drive directly to the sound card. If your drive features external control buttons, the card allows playback without impeding your computers performance.
With support for PCI v2.2 and an included low profile/half-height installation bracket, this sound card is an ideal home theatre PC solution that’s perfect for your standard or small form factor (SFF) PC.
• 5.1 channel surround sound output and mic/line audio input via 3.5mm mini-jacks
• Supports up to 48KHz/16-bit sampling rate
• Includes low profile/half-height installation bracket
• Supports HRTF 3D audio, Microsoft® DirectSound®/ DirectSound 3D®, and A3D®
• Supports PCI Version 2.2 with ACPI
• Full-Duplex operation for recording and playback
• Three internal auxiliary inputs
• Built-in 32 OHM Earphone buffer
• Fits into full or low profile/small form factor (SFF) systems, with a dual profile design
• Upgrade your audio listening experience with 5.1 channel surround sound output
Bus Type: PCI
Number of Audio Channels: 5.1
Audio Connection Type: 3.5mm Mini-Jack