The TVS-671 is a powerful NAS storage solution designed for I/O-intensive tasks, mission-critical business applications and fast-growing data storage needs. Incorporating reliability and security, the TVS-671 delivers high performance with persistent throughput and provides a comprehensive storage solution for SMBs to build a reliable private cloud.
Manage, share, and back up business data with Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR)
10GbE-expandable, highly-efficient storage solution for 4K video playback, transcoding and on-the-fly editing*
Use the TVS-671 as a PC with exclusive QvPC Technology
Supports VMware®, Citrix®, and Microsoft® Hyper-V and advanced virtualization features
Full NAS encryption by volume-based technology
Enhanced data security with high-performance AES 256-bit encryption and anti-virus
Run multiple Windows/Linux/Android-based virtual machines with the Virtualization Station
*Supported video formats depend on the hardware and software specifications of the devices. Playback capability and quality may vary due to factors including the original file formats/quality, hardware and software limitations, and output devices.
System memory: 4 GB DDR3 RAM
Memory module pre-installed: 2 GB x2
Total memory slots: 2
Memory expandable up to: 16 GB (8GB x2)
1. When upgrading RAM, the original RAM module in the upgradable slot must be removed.
2. For the information of RAM module installation and compatible NAS models, please refer to the QNAP RAM Module Installation Guide.
6 x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, SATA 3Gb/s hard drive or 2.5-inch SATA, SSD hard drive
1. The standard system is shipped without hard drives.
2. For the HDD compatibility list, please visit Compatibility list
Hard Drive Tray
6 x hot-swappable and lockable tray
4 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet port
(Expandable up to 8 x 1 Gb LAN or 4 x 10 Gb + 4 x 1 Gb LAN by installing optional dual-port 10 Gb and 1 Gb network card)
1. For the optional network card compatibility list, please visit Compatibility list of Expansion Card
2. For the information of network card installation, please refer to chapter 6 in the Turbo NAS Hardware Manual.
Status, USB, LAN
3x USB 3.0 port (front: 1, rear: 2)
2x USB 2.0 port (rear)
Support USB printer, pen drive, USB hub, and USB UPS etc.
System: Power button and reset button
175 (H) x 257 (W) x 235 (D) mm
6.89 (H) x10.12 (W) x 9.25 (D) inch
6.18 kg/ 13.62 lbs (Net)
6.9 kg/ 15.21 lbs (Goss)
Power Consumption (W)
HDD Standby: 38.72
In Operation: 66.30
(with 6 x WD WD20EFRX hard drive installed)