The majority of today´s motherboards are not equipped with any RS-232 or parallel port. With SUNIX MIO5079AL Multi I/O board, users can expand two RS-232 and one IEEE1284 parallel ports to their system, allowing them to use serial and parallel devices further.
SUNIX MIO5079AL is compatible with both 32/64-bit PCI architecture supporting 3.3 and 5V Bus, allowing the board to be installed in any slim size PC-based system with low profile bracket structure. Furthermore, SUNIX MIO5079AL Multi-IO card supports majority of the OS on the market.
We provide driver support for Microsoft Windows 32/64-bit platform, Linux, making it the best and most economical solution for commercial and industrial applications.
- Expands 2-port RS-232 COM and 1-port IEEE1284 LPT on system.
- Universal PCI compatible with 64/32-bit PCI-X/PCI Bus and 3.3/5V connector key.
- High reliability SUNIX SUN1989 16C950 compatible Multi-IO controller on-board.
- Expands two RS-232 serial port with communication speed up to 115.2Kbps.
- On-chip hardware auto flow control to guarantee no data loss.
- Built-in ±2KV ESD protection for all serial signals.
- Support IEEE 1284-1994 parallel port standard
- ECP(Enhance Capacity Port) / EPP(Enhance Parallel Port)
- SPP(Standard Parallel Port) / BPP(Bi-direction Parallel Port)
- Auto-switching between ECP/EPP/SPP/BPP modes without configuration.
- Plug-n-Play, I/O address and IRQ assigned by system.
- Low profile bracket design idea for slim or portable PC.
- Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS, and Microsoft WHQL approval.
- Support Microsoft Windows, Linux, and DOS.
- Interface:RS-232 and IEEE1284
- Controller:SUNIX SUN1989 (16C950 UART Compatible)
- Bus:Universal PCI 64/32bit 3.3V/5V PCI Ver 3.0, 2.3, 2.2, 2.1
- IRQ & IO:Assigned by System
- No. of Port:2-port
- FIFO:128 byte (Hardware)
- Signal:TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, GND, RI
- Baud rate:50 bps to 115.2 Kbps
- Data bit:5,6,7,8
- Stop bit:1,1.5,2
- Parity:None, Even, Odd, Space, Mark
- Flow Control:None, Xon/Xoff, RTS/CTS
- Protection:±2KV ESD protection for each signal Human Body Model (HBM)
- PCB connector:DB44 Female
- Cable Connector:DB9 Male
- No. of Port:1-port
- FIFO:16 byte (Hardware)
- Speed:Maximum 1.8MBps
- PCB connector:DB44 Female
- Cable Connector:DB25 Female
- Microsoft Client:Windows XP/Vista/7 (X86/X64)
- Microsoft Server:Windows 2000/2003/2008 (X86/X64)
- Microsoft Embedded:Windows XP Embedded/POS Ready 2009/Embedded System 2009/Embedded Standard 7
- Linux:Linux 2.4.x / 2.6.x / 3.x
- Hardware:EN55022 Class B, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, FCC Part 15 Class B, BSMI: CNS13438, C-Tick: CISPR22 AS/NZS, RoHS
- Software:Microsoft WHQL Windows
- Microsoft Client:XP/Vista/7 (X86/X64)
- Microsoft Server:2000/2003/2008 (X86/X64)
- Operation Temperature:0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
- Operation Humidity:5 to 95% RH
- Storage Temperature:-20 to 85°C (-4 to 185°F)
- PCB Dimension:120 x 63 mm
- Bracket:Low Profile 80 mm
- Bracket Space:1
|Note:||* Do not support LPT Key Locker Parallel device.|
* LPT port does not support legacy 278/378 ISA address under Windows nor Linux operation systems, but only DOS mode.
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Specifications may vary.
* The product picture(s) is only for your reference, it may differ from the actual product.