- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1200)
- Digi Power design
- 14 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology
- Supports Intel® K-Series unlocked CPUs
- Supports ASRock Hyper BCLK Engine III
- Intel® Z590
- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support DDR4 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 5000+(OC)*
- 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support DDR4 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 4800+(OC)*
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB**
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
- 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
*11th Gen Intel® Core™ (i9/i7/i5) support DDR4 3200 natively; Core™ (i3), Pentium® and Celeron® support DDR4 2666 natively.
10th Gen Intel® Core™ (i9/i7) support DDR4 2933 natively; Core™ (i5/i3), Pentium® and Celeron® support DDR4 2666 natively.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU Core/Cache, CPU GT, DRAM(VCCM, VPPM, VTT), VCCSFR, VCCPLL, VCCSTG, VCCSTG_OUT, PCH Voltage, VCCIO_0, VCCIO_1_2, VCCST, VCCSA, CPU Internal PLL, GT PLL, Ring PLL, System Agent PLL, Memory Controller PLL Voltage Multi-adjustment
- 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support Intel® Xe Graphics Architecture (Gen 12). 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support Gen 9 Graphics
- Three graphics output options: 1 x HDMI and 2 x Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4
- Supports Triple Monitor
- Supports Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz
- Supports HDMI 2.0 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz**
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 2.0 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP 2.3 with HDMI 2.0 and Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 Ports
*Intel® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support HDMI 2.0. 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support HDMI 1.4.