Silicon Power 500GB UD80 Gen3x4 TLC R/W up to 3,400/2,300 MB/s PCIe M.2 NVMe SSD
A Well-Balanced PCIe Gen3x4 For All
The UD80 strikes a perfect harmony between cost and performance to breathe new life into your system without burning a hole in your pocket. Designed for creators that need more than just a jolt of inspiration, the UD80 provides exceptional value and a performance boost with a PCIe Gen3x4 interface – a boost that leaves SATA III SSDs behind in the dust!
Create Faster With Reduced Waiting Times The UD80 utilizes the speed capabilities of PCIe 3.0 with the efficiency of NVMe and Host Memory Buffer (HMB) technology. Let your creative juices flow with rapid read and write speeds up to 3,400MB/s and 2,300MB/s, respectively. At the same time, experience seamless productivity via the higher performance and lower latency that's achieved by NVMe 1.4 and HMB technology.
More Storage In A Versatile Form Factor
Far superior to its 2D counterpart, the UD80 features 3D NAND flash technology, which allows for greater storage density on the versatile M.2 2280 form factor. Easily install this small form factor in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks to instantly gain up to 2TB of extra storage capacity.
Speed Meets Reliability
An SSD's speed is meaningless without the ability to handle that speed reliably. The UD80 achieves improved sequential read/write and random read/write performance with support for SLC Caching. At the same time, it supports low density parity check (LDPC) coding to ensure accuracy of data transmission and reliability of data access.
Safe And Secure Data Storage
The UD80 supports RAID to protect data in the case of a drive failure. It's also equipped with built-in E2E data protection for enhanced data transfer integrity. Unexpected things can happen at any moment, but the UD80 is prepared for them with your data at its utmost priority.
250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB
22.0 x 80.0 x 3.5mm
up to 3,400 MB/s
up to 2,300 MB/s
Shock Resistance Test
CE, FCC, UKCA, BSMI, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS, KC
Computer with M.2 slots supporting PCIe interface and one of the following operating systems: Windows 8.1, Windows 10, or Windows 11
5 - years warranty or 300 TBW limited warranty ( Please click here for more information about Silicon Power Warranty Policy. )
● Supports NVMe 1.4 and Host Memory Buffer (HMB) for higher performance and lower latency
● 3D NAND technology allows for dense storage in a compact design
● Available in massive storage capacity options up to 2TB
● Supports low density parity check (LDPC) coding to ensure accuracy of data transmission and reliability of data access
● Supports SLC Caching to improve sequential read/write and random read/write performance
● Supports RAID to protect data in the case of a drive failure
● Built-in E2E data protection for enhanced data transfer integrity
● Small form factor M.2 2280 (80mm) allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks