QUICKSCAN LITE QW2400 WITH 2D AREA IMAGING TECHNOLOGY
The QuickScan QW2400 area imager is specifically designed for reading long, truncated 1D barcodes and larger 2D codes from close distances. This area imager has an extra-wide Field of View (FOV) which captures these challenging 1D and 2D codes at a nominal distance using different scanning angles. The QW2400 area imager is an excellent choice to meet the scanning needs in Retail, Light Manufacturing, Document/Bill Processing and Banking/Finance where longer linear barcodes are prevalent and often used. The QuickScan Lite 2D imager is also the most affordable area imager with the best performance in its class.
AREA IMAGING TECHNOLOGY
The QuickScan Lite QW2400 2D area imager is an entry level scanner specifically designed for reading long and
truncated 1D codes and larger 2D codes from close distance. The QW2400 imager has an extra-wide Field of View (FOV)
which captures these challenging 1D and 2D codes at a nominal distance using different scan angles, meeting the
scanning needs in Retail, Light Manufacturing, Document/Bill Processing and Banking/Finance. The QuickScan Lite 2D imager is the most
affordable area imager with the best performance in its class.
DESIGNED WITH THE USER IN MIND
The QW2400 imager is small, lightweight and its ergonomic design is comfortable to use in daily operations. It offers snappy reading performance on most commonly used 1D and 2D codes, whether printed or displayed on amobile device. The white illumination combined with the blue aiming dot provides users with a visible and clear aiming system without irritating the user’s eyes. Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology provides good-read feedback in noisy environments and the internal beeper can be silenced for quiet environments.
SIMPLICITY IS THE BEST
The QW2400 area imager is available in two interface options: USB or Keyboard Wedge/RS-232. Customers can purchase the scanner only or separate certified kits which include a cable and stand. All accessories can be shared with the QW2100 linear imager, making it easier for customers to upgrade from 1D to 2D readers.
Wide scan angle and Field of View (FOV)
• Blue aiming dot on white illumination
• Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
• Two interface options: USB or Keyboard Wedge/RS-232
• Excellent performance in reading bar codes displayed on mobile devices
• Built with over-molded rubber to protect the imager when dropped
• Compact and multi-position stand
• Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP42
• Drop resistance to 1.5 m / 5.0 ft
• Uses the same cables and power supplies as the current QuickScan products
• USB certified kits available
• Remote Host Download lowers service costs and improves operations and is available for all models
• EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI