Please enter a valid email address
By clicking Let me know, you agree to our Terms & Conditions and to receive email updates and exclusive promotions, which you may unsubscribe from any time.
Add to Wishlist
Your store is set to:
Loading... Contact Store
Order within 16hrs and 27mins
Make sure to have the correct store selected. Stock levels are different at every store!
We don't do walk-ins, please make sure to order online for Click & Collect.
TP-Link EAP620 HD AX1800 Wireless Dual Band Ceiling Mount Access Point
Ultra-Fast Wi-Fi 6 Speeds: Simultaneous 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 1201 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1775 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.
High-Density Connectivity: 4× increased capacity to connect more devices simultaneously.
Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)§, Centralised Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
Centralised Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
Seamless Roaming: Even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.△
PoE+ Support: Supports Power over Ethernet (802.3at) for convenient deployment and installation.
Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
1× Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port (supports IEEE802.3at PoE)
• 802.3at PoE • 12 V DC
• EU: 12 W • US: 13.5 W
Dimensions ( W x D x H )
9.6 × 9.6 × 2.5 in (243 × 243 × 64 mm)
Internal Omni • 2.4 GHz: 2× 4 dBi • 5 GHz: 2× 5 dBi
Ceiling /Wall Mounting (Kits included)
2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
5 GHz: Up to 1201 Mbps 2.4 GHz: Up to 574 Mbps
• 1024-QAM • 4× Longer OFDM Symbol • OFDMA • Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band) • Enable/Disable Wireless Radio • Automatic Channel Assignment • Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm) • QoS(WMM) • MU-MIMO • Seamless Roaming • Band Steering • Load Balance • Airtime Fairness • Beamforming • Rate Limit • Reboot Schedule • Wireless Schedule • Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
• Captive Portal Authentication • Access Control • Wireless Mac Address Filtering • Wireless Isolation Between Clients • SSID to VLAN Mapping • Rogue AP Detection • 802.1X Support • WEP, WPA-Personal/Enterprise, WPA2-Personal/Enterprise, WPA3-Personal/Enterprise
• CE: <20 dBm(2.4 GHz, EIRP) <23 dBm(5 GHz, EIRP) • FCC: <25 dBm (2.4 GHz) <25 dBm (5 GHz)
• Omada Cloud-Based Controller • Omada Hardware Controller (OC300) • Omada Hardware Controller (OC200) • Omada Software Controller
Yes (Through OC300, OC200, Omada Cloud-Based Controller, or Omada Software Controller)
LED ON/OFF Control
Management MAC Access Control
v1, v2c, v3
System Logging Local/Remote Syslog
CE, FCC, RoHS
• EAP620 HD • Power Adapter • Ceiling/Wall Mounting Kits • Installation Guide
Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10, Linux
• Operating Temperature: 0–40 ℃ (32–104 ℉) • Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉) • Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing • Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing