Apple MUU52X/A 7.9in iPad Mini Wi-Fi 256GB Silver
iPad mini is beloved for its size and capability. And now there are even more reasons to love it. The A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine. A 7.9‑inch Retina display with True Tone. And Apple Pencil, so you can capture your biggest ideas wherever they come to you.1 It’s still iPad mini. There’s just more of it than ever.
1. Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 10GB to 12GB of space (including iOS and preinstalled apps), depending on the model and settings. Preinstalled apps use about 4GB, and you can delete and restore them.
2. Size and weight may vary by conﬁguration and manufacturing process.
3. FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient, and a Wi‑Fi connection. Availability over a mobile network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
4. Data plan is required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced and 4G LTE are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/au/ipad/LTE.
5. Mobile data plan is sold separately. The model you purchase is conﬁgured to work with a particular mobile network technology. Check with your carrier for compatibility and mobile data plan availability.
6. Not all carriers support Apple SIM and eSIM. See your carrier for details. Not available in China (mainland).
7. Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access is required. Mobile data charges may apply.
8. Testing conducted by Apple in February 2019 using preproduction iPad mini (5th generation) units and software. Testing consisted of full battery discharge while performing each of the following tasks: video playback, audio playback, and Internet browsing using Wi-Fi or a mobile data network. Video content was a repeated 2-hour 23-minute movie purchased from the iTunes Store. Audio content was a playlist of 358 unique audio tracks purchased from the iTunes Store. Internet over Wi-Fi and mobile network tests were conducted using dedicated web and mail servers, browsing snapshot versions of 20 popular web pages and receiving mail once an hour. All settings were default except Wi-Fi was associated with a network (except for Internet browsing over a mobile data network); the Wi-Fi feature Ask to Join Networks and Auto-Brightness were turned off; Brightness was set to 50 per cent; and WPA2 encryption was enabled. Battery life depends on device settings, usage and many other factors. Battery tests are conducted using specific iPad units; actual results may vary.
9. Wireless broadband is recommended; fees may apply.
Display size is measured diagonally. The iPad Pro display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPad Pro (12.9-inch) screen is 12.9 inches diagonally and the iPad Pro (11-inch) screen is 11 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less. Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 10GB to 12GB of space (including iOS and preinstalled apps), depending on the model and settings. Preinstalled apps use about 4GB, and you can delete and restore them. Accessories are sold separately.