Silicon Power 1TB P34A60 Gen3x4 TLC R/W up to 2,200/1,600 MB/s PCIe M.2 NVMe SSD
Boost Up Your Computer Significantly
A Fundamental PCIe Gen3x4 That Goes Further
The P34A60 is an affordable storage solution that doesn't skimp on performance. It's designed for novice users, DIY system builders, purpose-built system manufacturers, and simply those who are looking to upgrade their PC. But with a PCIe Gen3x4 interface, which means four lanes are used for transmitting and receiving data simultaneously.
NVMe 1.3 + HMB = Optimum Performance
The P34A60 supports NVMe 1.3, which demands better performance vectors than AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface), including scalable bandwidth, increased IOPS, and low latency. In addition, HMB (Host Memory Buffer) architecture, which allows the host driver to allocate system memory (RAM) for exclusive use by the SSD, results in higher efficiency.
Durability and Protection Armed
Precious Data Needs Strong Durability and Protection
The P34A60 is engineered with LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding, a powerful error correction code (ECC) algorithm, to keep data secure. Furthermore, End-To-End (E2E) data protection, to ensure that accessed and retrieved data are correct from start to finish, and a RAID engine, which provides an acceptable level of fault tolerance, work to enhance data integrity for greater reliability and stability.
A System Upgrade With Room For More
With an M.2 2280 (80mm) form factor, the P34A60's compact size allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks. And with up to a massive 2TB capacity option, it's an easy upgrade that can greatly expand your system's storage potential while also saving space for other components.
256GB, 512GB, 1TB, 2TB
22.0 x 80.0 x 3.5mm
up to 2,200 MB/s
up to 1,600 MB/s
0°C - 70°C
Shock Resistance Test
CE, FCC, BSMI, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS, KCC
Computer with M.2 slots supporting PCIe interface and one of the following operating systems: Windows8.1 or Windows 10
5 - years warranty
• PCIe Gen 3x4 interface with read speeds up to 2,200MB/s and write speeds up to 1,600MB/s
• Massive storage capacity options up to 2TB
• P34A60 uses TLC NAND Flash, supports NVMe 1.3, Host Memory Buffer (HMB), and SLC Cache to deliver high and efficient performance
• Small form factor M.2 2280 (80mm) allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks
• LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) error correction code (ECC) technology, End-To-End (E2E) data protection, and RAID engine for enhanced data integrity and stability