Supports speed detection* for accurately controlling fans
CPF04 is designed for enthusiasts with need for controlling numerous system fans. It is capable of expanding one motherboard PWM fan header to support up to eight fans. Powered directly by SATA cable from the computer power supply and filtered through a built-in 2200F capacitor, the CPF04 can provide clean, stable voltage to any fan for optimal performance. Equipped with speed detection* sensors for accurately controlling eight PWM fans simultaneously, it is an excellent solution for system fan expansion.
PWM 4pin connector x 1 to motherboard
SATA power cable x 1 to PSU
PWM 4pin header x 8, compatible with 3pin cable*
PWM cable 500mm, SATA power cable 300mm
54mm (W) x 19mm (H) x 40mm (D)
* Only header on glossy side support speed detection.
* Fan will not start unless SATA power cable is connected. Speed detection and PWM speed control are functional only when motherboard is connected.
* Speed control function is unavailable for 3 pin fans.
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Specifications may vary.
* The product picture(s) is only for your reference, it may differ from the actual product.