- Up to 150Mbps wireless transmission rate
- Provides PCI Express interface
- Advanced secure connection with WPA/WPA2 encryption
- Bundled utility enables easy management
What This Product Does
TP-LINK TL-WN781ND is designed to provide a complete end-to-end wireless performance from the server or server backbone to the switch infrastructure and down through to the desktop with the PCI Express connector. TL-WN781ND Wireless N PCI Express(x1) Adapter provides a wider compatibility, fitting with any standard PCI Express slot, x1, x2, x8, or x16. Compared with standard PCI network cards, it offers increased bandwidth, reliability and more functionality, allowing you to enjoy a fast and advanced connection, such as downloading, making internet call and video streaming.
Wireless N -Speed & Range
- Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TL-WN781ND can easily establish a wireless network and get up to 9X the speed and 4X the range of conventional 11g products. Compared with legacy 54M products, TL-WN781ND delivers performance enhancements, allowing you to have a more joyful surfing experience, including sharing files, watching streaming media. WPA / WPA2 Encryptions - Advanced Security
- As for the security of WI-FI connection, WEP encryption has been no longer the strongest and safest guards for outside intrusions. TL-WN781ND provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions that are created by the WI-FI Alliance industry group, preventing the wireless network from outside threats.
Easy Setup with WPS
TL-WN781ND features WI-FI Protected Setup (WPS) function, which is ideal for creating a WPA encrypted connection to prevent outside intrusion, and meanwhile maximize the management resources. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you don't need to remember a password!
- TL-WN781ND offers external antenna that can be rotated and adjusted in different directions to fit various operation environments, and can bring better performance than the internal antenna. For even more demanding applications, the antenna can be replaced with diverse antennas to show even greater flexibility and wider wireless coverage.
- Up to 150Mbps makes it ideal for video streaming, online gaming and Internet calling
- Provides PCI Express connector having a wider compatibility with any standard PCI Express slot, x1, x2, x8, or x16
- Supports QSS function, complying with WPS for worry free wireless security
- Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA /WPA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES), supports IEEE 802.1X
- Detachable antennas allow for better alignment and stronger antenna upgrades
- Bundled utility provides quick & hassle free installation
- Seamlessly compatible with 802.11n/b/g products
- Supports ad-hoc and infrastructure mode
- Supports Windows XP 32/64bit, Windows Vista 32/64bit, Windows7 32/64bit, Windows8 32/64bit
|Dimensions (W X D X H)||4.8 x 3.1 x 0.8in. (120.8 x 78.5 x 21.5mm)|
|Antenna Type||Detachable Omni Directional (RP-SMA)|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b|
|Signal Rate||11n: Up to 150Mbps(dynamic)|
11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
|Reception Sensitivity||130M: -68dBm@10% PER|
108M: -68dBm@10% PER
54M: -68dBm@10% PER
11M: -85dBm@8% PER
6M: -88dBm@10% PER
1M: -90dBm@8% PER
|Wireless Modes||Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure mode|
|Wireless Security||Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK|
|Modulation Technology||DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||Wireless Adapter|
Detachable Omni directional antenna
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 8(32/64bits), Windows 7(32/64bits), Windows Vista(32/64bits), Windows XP(32/64bits)|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0ƒ~40ƒ (32‰~104‰)|
Storage Temperature: -40ƒ~70ƒ (-40‰~158‰)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Specifications may vary.
* The product picture(s) is only for your reference, it may differ from the actual product.