Join by spending $150 with Umart every year!
Be Logged In to access exclusive deals & lower prices on 100's of items!
New to Umart? Join Free
Please enter a valid email address
By clicking Let me know, you agree to our Terms & Conditions and to receive email updates and exclusive promotions, which you may unsubscribe from any time.
Add to Wishlist
Your store is set to:
Dispatched in 1 Day excluding Weekends
Make sure to have the correct store selected. Stock levels are different at every store!
We don't do walk-ins, please make sure to order online for Click & Collect.
TP-Link 8 Port Unmanaged Desktop Switch (TL-SF1008LP)
8× 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports
4× PoE ports transfer data and power on individual cables
Works with IEEE 802.3af compliant PDs
Up to 250m data and power transmitting range under Extend Mode**
Priority Mode ensures high priority of ports 1–2 to guarantee the quality of sensitive application
Supports PoE Power up to 41 W for all PoE ports*
Plug and play with no configuration required
• 8× 10/100 Mbps RJ45 Ports (Ports 1–4 support 802.3af PoE) • AUTO Negotiation • AUTO MDI/MDIX
• 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m) • EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m) • 100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m) • EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)
Physical Security Lock
External Power Supply
External Power Adapter (Output: 53.5 V DC / 0.81 A)
Packet Forwarding Rate
PoE Ports (RJ45)
• Standard: 802.3 af compliant • PoE Ports: Ports 1–4 • Power Supply: 41 W
Mac Address Table
Dimensions ( W x D x H )
6.7 × 3.9 × 1.1 in (171 × 98 × 27 mm)
Max Power Consumption
• 2.2 W (220 V/ 50 Hz. no PD connected) • 47.1 W (220 V/ 50 Hz. with 41 W PD connected)
Max Heat Dissipation
• 7.5 BTU/h(no PD connected) • 160.61 BTU/h(with 41 W PD connected)
• Compatible With IEEE 802.3af Compliant PDs • Extend Mode Button (Ports 1–4) • Priority Mode Button (Ports 1–2) • Mac Address Auto-Learning and Auto-Aging • IEEE802.3x Flow Control for Full-Duplex Mode and Backpressure for Half-Duplex Mode
FCC, CE, RoHS
• TL-SF1008LP • Power Adapter • Installation Guide
• Operating Temperature: 0–40 ℃ (32–104 ℉) • Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉) • Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing • Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing