Silicon Power 2TB XS70 PCIe Gen4 R/W up to 7,300/6,800 MB/s M.2 NVMe SSD for PS5 with Heatsink
The PCIe 4.0 That Crushes The Competition
With a standard data transfer rate that's 2x faster than the 3.0 version, the XS70 PCIe Gen 4x4 with 3D NAND flash memory and NVMe 1.4 support is exactly what serious gamers need to crush the competition. Mind-blowing continuous read and write speeds up to 7,300MB/s and 6,800MB/s, respectively, enable the XS70 to push the limits of what an SSD can do so you can break new records.
A Design That Breathes Like A Shark Inspired by the gills of a shark, the XS70's unique heatsink design with carefully angled slits enables it to breathe during even the most intense gaming sessions. Heat easily ventilates out through the heatsink's gill-like slits to prevent overheating and maintain superior performance. The XS70 is not only as fierce as a shark on a performance level, but it can breathe like one too for longer and more stable gameplay!
Powered By Multiple Technologies For Optimum Performance In order to game to the extreme, the XS70 supports RAID technology and LDPC coding to maintain system stability and data integrity to deliver maximum and reliable performance. It also supports DRAM Cache Buffer for improved sequential read/write and random read/write performance.
Extra Storage Space On The PS5 The XS70 is available in massive storage capacity options up to 4TB. Its size and performance specifications also meet PlayStation 5 console requirements, making it a simple solution to gain lots of extra storage space. With the XS70, there's no need to compromise old titles for new titles -- keep them all and build an impressive library.
A Powerful System Upgrade With Room For More With an M.2 2280 (80mm) form factor, the XS70's compact size allows for easy installation, while also saving space for other components. Coupled with its unparalleled performance and massive storage capacity options, it makes for an easy upgrade that's ready to handle the most heated matches against your opponents.
1TB, 2TB, 4TB
24.6 x 80.0 x 10.8mm
up to 7,300 MB/s
up to 6,800 MB/s
0°C - 70°C
Shock Resistance Test
CE, FCC, UKCA, BSMI, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS, KCC
Computer with M.2 slots supporting PCIe interface and one of the following operating systems: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
5 - years warranty or 1400 TBW limited warranty ( Please click here for more information about Silicon Power Warranty Policy. )
• PCIe Gen 4x4 interface with read speeds up to 7,300MB/s and write speeds up to 6,800MB/s
• Compatible with PlayStation 5 for additional storage expansion
• Unique heatsink design provides maximum heat dissipation and thermal management
• NVMe 1.4 support allows for higher performance, lower latency, and lower power consumption
• Available in massive storage capacity options ranging from 1TB to 4TB
• Supports DRAM Cache Buffer for improved sequential read/write and random read/write performance
• Supports LDPC and RAID engine technology for enhanced data integrity and stability
• Small form factor M.2 2280 (80mm) allows for easy installation in laptops and small form factor PC systems