Silicon Power PD60 USB C USB 3.2 Gen 2 to M.2 NVMe SSD Aluminum Enclosure
Upgrade To New And Faster Possibilities
The PD60 turns your M.2 M-key PCIe NVMe or SATA SSD into a portable hard drive for whenever and wherever you need it. Transfer data rapidly up to 10Gbps via its USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface with the included Type-C to Type-C cable. It's also backwards-compatible with USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 at their respective speed limits.
Shield What Matters To You
The aluminum body is durable enough to protect your SSD, yet light enough to toss in your bag and hardly notice it, making it the perfect travel companion. It also provides superior heat dissipation, which is further enhanced by its slide design, allowing excess heat to escape when the cover is removed.
Access Data From Multiple Devices
With the included Type-C to Type-C cable, it's easy to access your data from a variety of devices. Get what you need with direct access from Type-C laptops, desktops, and OTG-enabled phones or tablets. It works with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android for complete support.
Simple Installation, Many Benefits
The PD60 does not require any tools or screws, offering a simple SSD installation that only takes a few seconds. In return, it grants the ability to take your SSD anywhere with 360° protection and lightning-fast speed access to your data.
● Transform an SSD into a durable and portable hard drive
● Compatible with 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 M-key PCIe NVMe or SATA SSDs
● Rapid data transfer with USB 3.2 Gen 2 extreme high-speed interface (up to 10Gbps)
● Made of lightweight aluminum with superior heat dissipation
● Supports Plug & Play so no external power is required
● Simple installation only takes a few seconds
● Includes 1 Type-C to Type-C cable