Umart x Gigabyte ‘Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING OC 24G Graphics Card’ Social Media Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to New Eagle International Pty Ltd T/A Umart Online. The "Prize" refers to one (1) Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING OC 24G Graphics Card.
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 12 pm AEDST on 21 October 2022. The Promoter will select one (1) winner in Australia on 21 October 2022, and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- The Promotors competitions with entry via Facebook are open only to residents of and residing within Australia. One (1) winner will be chosen from all entrants.
- No purchase is necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Facebook is not in any way affiliated with or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Facebook by liking The Promoters Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/umartonline), tagging three friends in the comments of the specified post, sharing the post with your friends and explaining in 30 words or less ‘What would you do with the Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC Graphics Card’.
- The Prize will be awarded to the most creative answer as decided by The Promoter.
- The winner will be notified in the comments and via Direct Message. The winner will only ever be contacted by @umartonline. If the winner cannot be contacted, does not respond or does not claim the prize within seven (7) days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The winner's name, address, email address and phone number must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable the fulfilment of the Prize.
- The winner is responsible for paying any reasonable shipping costs.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.